Recently I have been living through each day with the hope that tomorrow is a new day. The pain, hardship, and stressful situations of today are gone, and hope has kept me going. Some days we experience trials and hard times personally or through friends and family, and you are at a place where nothing is a comfort and you have no where to turn. If I was not a Christian, I do not know how I would ever cope with death, broken relationships, or even something as small as a rude parent. Without God in my life directing where to go and what to do...I would be a complete mess. A couple in my church had a baby about 3 months ago and at the beginning of February it died suddenly. It has been hard for me to understand God's plan, but I know that He has one. A plan that my little finite, tunnel-vision eyes can't see right now. But I have experienced a hope for the future that I have never known before. We are not here to do nothing...we each have a plan that is orchestrated by God. I have a renewed hope that God will do what He has set out to do. I Corinthians 13 -- "...love hopes all things...love never fails." HOPE
Another day has come and gone
Once again I'm left alone
Alone to dwell on doubts and fears
With nothing but Hope to suppress the tears.
What can heal a broken heart
When life seems to have fallen apart
Why can't I find my way through
When you have said, "This is the path chosen for you."
I don't know what to do or where to go
Your hand is leading to a place I don't know
I turn to find my heart in a familiar place
Where Hope is renewed and I can rest in your grace.
2 comments:
Hi Kim, this is your very first posts and this is your very first comment. I am a recent believer in christ ( i moved to the US from England) and i'd like to say that my faith and relationship with Christ has turned my life around. I am so glad to see you sharing your experiences with people here. Keep up the good work.
Hey Kim, Glad to see you are now a blogger. Thanks for visiting my site. Hope and pray that you are doing well and having a good week. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment