So, it's almost been 3 months since I had oral surgery to take out all 4 wisdom teeth! In the process of all of it, one of the nerves in my lower jaw was damaged. So, after have many many many follow ups and being poked and prodded...yesterday I had an appointment with a neurologist. The whole visit was funny! I walked into the office, looked around and realized that I was THE ONLY person under the age of 75, and the ONLY person who could walk on my own. And what's really wrong with me...um...I can't feel the left side of my bottom lip! HA! So, I met with the doctor and he poked and prodded and made sure that all of my other nerves were working fine. His final diagnosis...nerves grow back, take a multi-vitamin and stay healthy! Anyway, it was just all amusing to me. So, for the time being I will just keep walking around with food on my lip and drool going down my chin...until some kind person tells me that I'm drooling or that food is on my lip! :) You think that wouldn't happen...mark my words...it happens every day! If nothing else, I laugh at myself!
Ps 40:16 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "The Lord be exalted!"
No comments:
Post a Comment