Sunday, August 26, 2012

Isaac the Big Let Down

So, our school has been cancelled for Monday because of the storm Isaac. Lots of clouds and little bits of rain, but nothing else so far. Tomorrow might bring flooding, but all we care about is NO SCHOOL! What will I be doing? The answer is work on my new graduate class. I got the grade back for Instructional Supervision and I got a 99.6. My mom said that she was disappointed in a .4% reduction, and then we both laughed.

Survived our first full week of school and volleyball together. I thought many times that I was going to lose my voice. Not sure whether I am getting sick or if my voice is still adjusting to talking all day long again. Next weekend we are traveling down to spend labor day at my parents house. Looking forward to getting away for a while!

Nothing new with Tucker. He has been so sweet, cuddly, and loving this week. He really is just the cutest and best dog that I could have ever hoped for. He makes me smile.

No comments: