Lloyd John Ogilvie
"With Christ we have everything, without Him, nothing we do however spectacular has meaning. Therefore I must rediscover again everyday: Christ must be ALL or He is nothing at all."
I was reading this morning in Ps. 29. Over and over again the verses say, "The voice of the Lord..." He controls everything, builds everything, destroys, breaks down, strikes lightning...
Verses 10-11 are incredible after reading the previous verses. Vs. 10-11 - The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD is enthroned as King forever. The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
3 comments:
Hey, you are getting at this! Just want to wish you a delightful day. Please give a shout out to your parents for me. Stay steady my friend!
Hey Kim, I have been trying to leave you some comments. but for some reason it is not letting me. So I am trying again. Hope you are doing well. Glad to see you have joined the bloggers.
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :)
That's a really great quote.
Thanks for the name imput! I love Jaxon, but i think it may end up being too trendy...I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment