Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas with the Davies Family

Hello from northern GA. We are still here at the cabin. This has been the BEST Christmas EVER! So many wonderful blessings and events this year. So thankful for God's protection and provision over me, Will, and my family. It has snowed twice here, which is cool since Will had never seen falling snow before. Here are some pics of the fun that we have had here at the cabin.

Tucker and Rusty meeting the horses. The dogs have enjoyed lots of activity going on at the farm. Running, chasing the cows, and eating manure...just a few of their favorite things...

Kathy and I warming up by the fire.


Will and I on a walk.

Will and I at the cabin with the farm and hills in the background.

Dad's idea of lighting two fuses at one time came back to bite him.

Andy and Elijah with a Roman candle.

Will and Kennidy. Love this!

I am all bundled up on a walk with the dogs.


1 comment:

Andy and Davina said...

Dad's gloves pic is too funny!